G. Sigrist Store was located at the corner of Eastern Ave. and Deep Creek Rd. (North Marlyn Ave. today) where Helen’s Cafe was and the 7-11 is.
This 1920 photo of 508 Eastern Ave shows a 2 1/2 story frame building and 2 period touring cars parked out front. Later this was the site of the bowling alley, B. Bugatch furniture, OGO Sales and is now a CVS store. The Building at right identified as Sealoreceo’s garage (which later became home of the Police/Fire Station) burned in 1938.
Source – Jimbo Buckler