Summer is the time for hot steamed Maryland crabs and ice cold beer! Pick up a raffle ticket for a chance to win a bushel of crabs from Vince’s Crab House and a case of beer from Mace Liquors. Buying a raffle ticket helps to pay for the operating costs and expenses of The Heritage Society of Essex & Middle River, an all-volunteer organization that relies on generous donations from individuals like yourself. Become a member.
Please show your support for the Heritage Society of Essex and Middle River by purchasing raffle tickets at one of these locations:
- Back River Garage – 1817 Eastern Ave., Essex
- Cars4sale – 2619 North Point Blvd., Dundalk
- East County Times – 513 Eastern Blvd., Essex
- Fattie’s Bar & Grill – 1030 Old Eastern Ave., Essex
- Hawks Pleasure Club – 430 Riverside Drive, Essex
- Heritage Society of Essex and Middle River – 513 Eastern Blvd., Essex (Saturdays 10-2)
Special thanks to Delegate Ric Metzgar, Vince’s Crab House and Mace Liquors.
Zachary Feltz of Essex won the Bushel of Crabs donated by Al’s Seafood in Essex when he entered the Heritage Society’s Essex Day raffle. Thanks to the 250+ visitors to the museum that day!