Museum Ghost Hunts
Spend an evening with your group hunting for ghosts at the Heritage Museum!
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (443) 579-5266 to set up a ghost hunt with your group.
Haunted Happenings at the Museum
- The “Moaning Man” driftwood sculpture from the 1800s has been heard throughout the museum.
- Ghostly organ and violin music sometimes emanates from the Music Room.
- The wheel in the toy shop has spun on its own on occasion.
- Photos taken in the jail cells have revealed “orbs.”
- The resident jail cell ghost “Bob” has been heard late at night in the museum.
- The footsteps of firemen’s boots have been heard upstairs in the old firemen’s quarters.
- And more – our “Haunted Happenings” pamphlet is available in the museum gift shop.
Paranormal Groups Who Have Investigated the Museum
- Baltimore Paranormal Society
- Baltimore Washington Paranormal (BWP)
- Maryland Area Paranormal Society (MAPS)
- Paranormal Research of Maryland (PROM)
Some interesting stories to note from Baltimore Paranormal Society investigations:
- The sound of an old fashioned CB radio coming from within the fireman’s locker room.
- Communicating with a little girl in the jail cells who told us that her dad had been an inmate there.
- Footsteps being heard in the building, particularly in the large room upstairs by the school room.
- Feeling a swaying sensation while standing on the red carpet in the Military Room.
- Bozo’s bike swaying back and forth in the toy shop.
- Communicating with a fire chief while in the military room which used to be the chief’s office.
- Energy felt and validated by K2 meter on the stairwell by the moaning statue.
- K2 hits by the wedding dresses on the first floor.
- Shower stall door slamming in the fireman’s locker room which was heard while we were in the Red Room.