The Heritage Society of Essex and Middle River is an all-volunteer non-profit organization. Volunteers like Adrienne help keep the history of Essex alive by donating their time by conducting tours, arranging displays, maintaining the building and grounds and working on the archives. Interested in becoming a volunteer? Contact us!
Summer is the time for hot steamed Maryland crabs and ice cold beer! Pick up a raffle ticket for a chance to win a bushel of crabs from Vince’s Crab House and a case of beer from Mace Liquors. Buying a raffle ticket helps to pay for the operating costs and expenses of The Heritage Society of Essex & Middle River, an all-volunteer organization that relies on generous donations from individuals like yourself. Become a member.
Please show your support for the Heritage Society of Essex and Middle River by purchasing raffle tickets at one of these locations:
- Back River Garage – 1817 Eastern Ave., Essex
- Cars4sale – 2619 North Point Blvd., Dundalk
- East County Times – 513 Eastern Blvd., Essex
- Fattie’s Bar & Grill – 1030 Old Eastern Ave., Essex
- Hawks Pleasure Club – 430 Riverside Drive, Essex
- Heritage Society of Essex and Middle River – 513 Eastern Blvd., Essex (Saturdays 10-2)
A History of Veterans Day in Essex-Middle River
By Keith Roberts