Summer is the time for hot steamed Maryland crabs and ice cold beer! Pick up a raffle ticket for a chance to win a bushel of crabs from Vince’s Crab House and a case of beer from Mace Liquors. Buying a raffle ticket helps to pay for the operating costs and expenses of The Heritage Society of Essex & Middle River, an all-volunteer organization that relies on generous donations from individuals like yourself. Become a member.
Please show your support for the Heritage Society of Essex and Middle River by purchasing raffle tickets at one of these locations:
- Back River Garage – 1817 Eastern Ave., Essex
- Cars4sale – 2619 North Point Blvd., Dundalk
- East County Times – 513 Eastern Blvd., Essex
- Fattie’s Bar & Grill – 1030 Old Eastern Ave., Essex
- Hawks Pleasure Club – 430 Riverside Drive, Essex
- Heritage Society of Essex and Middle River – 513 Eastern Blvd., Essex (Saturdays 10-2)
Zachary Feltz of Essex won the Bushel of Crabs donated by Al’s Seafood in Essex when he entered the Heritage Society’s Essex Day raffle. Thanks to the 250+ visitors to the museum that day!